111 Rammutt Road at Chatsworth - Stylish 4 bedroom Family Home.
2 Storey Sandstone Bolstered Block home on 6063 square metres.
Highly sought after area close to Chatsworth State School and Gympie City.
Contact the owner on 0413 921 290.
Stylish 4 bedrooms in sought after location.
Best of both worlds with rural residential living close to a great school. 111 Rammutt Road is in a much sought after location just north of Gympie with a large family home designed for entertaining and comfortable living. Wonderful home for the family with plenty of room for pets and a pony.
Chatsworth is a much-sought after rural residential area north of Gympie with flood free access along the Bruce Highway just 10 minutes to Gympie CBD. This beautiful home is only 900 metres from the Chatsworth State School and located in a high position, capturing all the breezes and with beautiful views over Gympie and the countryside.
Large, double storey sandstone block home on 6063 square metres (1.5 acres). This is an impressive home featuring tiled ground floor, polished select hardwood timber to upper level, solar HWS and ceiling fans throughout. The entry welcomes you to the downstairs area which could be self contained. There is a large rumpus room as well as open plan dining and kitchenette. Under the stairs is ample storage with shelving. The back door downstairs opens to a covered deck and BBQ area.
- Internal polished timber staircase
- Open plan living with lounge, modern kitchen and dining area
- Modern kitchen with lots of cupboard space, island server, dishwasher, electric wall oven, cooktop and range hood.
- Kitchen and main bedroom open to front verandah with views south over Gympie.
- 4 bedrooms, main and second bedroom builtins. 4th Bedroom suitable for office. Master bedroom opens onto front verandah
- Good size bathroom, separate toilet and linen cupboard
- Polished select hardwood timber floors throughout
- Large games room suitable for media room
- Large family/rumpus room with 9x4 slate pool table
- Downstairs kitchenette area for entertaining
- Bathroom with shower vanity, separate toilet
- Storeroom suitable for library or wine storage etc
- Separate storeroom under staircase
- Large covered back deck BBQ area
- Covered front porch
- 2 bay steel carport attached to house
- Attractive gardens
- Storage are under rear covered deck
- 2 x 5,000 gallons of rainwater tanks and wastewater treatment system
- Small dam
- Zoned rural Residential
- School bus to High Schools
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS - CONTACT THE OWNER NOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION
Contact the owner on 0413 921 290
View this property on RealEstate.com.au, Domain.com.au and TheHomePage.com.au